1:14 Customs manufactures and supplies realistic 1/14 scale truck components trailers, lowloaders and excavators to model hobby shops worldwide. Fury Bear recognizes that the achievement and maintenance of quality excellence of our products and services is the cornerstone of our success.
We are committed to excelling in fulfilling the needs and expectations of
our customers through design, manufacture, supply, and delivery of quality
products that consistently meet or exceed customer requirements.
Total customer satisfaction is our ultimate goal. This is described in the Quality
Management System (QMS) Manual.
The QMS Manual is complemented by procedures from product design, through
to customer delivery, including purchasing, customer order review, product
specifications, and documentation control.
1:14 Customs Quality Policy is supported by the following commitments and goals i.e.:
- To continually satisfy our customers needs and expectations through our products, services and communications
- To continually satisfy applicable requirements
- To continually expect and support quality performance and excellence in everything we do
- To progressively eliminate customer complaints by supplying consistent quality products on time, free from packaging, shipping and invoicing deficiencies from all locations
- To continually improve productivity, Do It Right First Time (DIRFT), and costs in all our operations
- To progressively eliminate slow moving and non-saleable inventory at all sites
1:14 Customs is committed to the continual improvement of its quality performance through applying resources and training to improve our product and service offering to our customers. Quality Plans are developed and implemented for each of 1:14 Customs key processes.
The ultimate responsibility for implementing this policy and meeting the objectives rests with the Management; however, all 1:14 Customs employees have specific responsibilities for which they are held accountable.1:14 Customs